See the outcomes infographic below for more details on what the learning objectives established by Trident University mean to you and your educational journey.
Student Learning Outcomes for Graduates of Trident
Graduates will be able to build a solid foundation of the common body of knowledge in the discipline. This foundation includes:
- Terms, concepts and principles of the subject matter.
- Application of theory and frameworks to a variety of practical / functional situations.
Graduates will be able to communicate proficiently with others in the field through scholarly writing and skilled, knowledgeable oral and written presentation to general and specialized audiences. You’ll learn and be required to:
- Write clearly and cogently.
- Utilize various media effectively (images, digital technology, and print) to construct sustained, coherent arguments, analytical explanations, narratives, reflections, and/or explications of issues and processes.
- Speak to general and specialized audiences intelligently, substantively, and confidently.
Graduates will be able to analyze real-world data and information to solve problems and draw conclusions that are relevant in their daily lives. These problems range from those that arise in academic research to those that involve everyday issues and challenges. Such analyses may include:
- Using mathematical equations, judging reasonableness, and/or communicating quantitative information via words, graphs, and tables.
- Considering the power and limitations of quantitative evidence in the evaluation, construction, and communication of arguments in their professional, civic, and personal lives.
Graduates will be able to develop and apply information literacy skills. You will be required to:
- Identify information needs and search for information.
- Develop retrieval skills and critically evaluate information sources.
- Effectively utilize information in an ethical and legal manner.
Graduates will be able to develop critical thinking skills that will result in the ability of the student to solve problems in their diverse workplaces and fields of study. This will require the growth and development of critical thinking through coursework that requires disciplined thinking supported by evidence, and will involve:
- Analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information with the purpose of reaching a rational response or conclusion within the proper context.
黄网站色视频免费,免费三级现频在线观看,色偷偷亚洲男人的天堂Graduates will be prepared to serve and lead in a diverse world. Programs in all disciplines and degree levels will prepare students to acquire, evaluate, and create knowledge by:
- Including multiple source materials in courses.
- Comparing and contrasting differing views.
- Incorporating multicultural perspectives.
Graduates will be prepared to function with integrity and make ethical decisions in their workplace and fields of study. Students will be required to:
- Resolve ethical issues in selected ethical case studies.
- Reflect if their decisions are ethical within the contexts of their workplace and fields of study.
- Compare and contrast different resolutions to ethical issues.
Student Learning Outcomes Achievement
Trident International University measures students’ achievement of Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs) at the institutional, program, and course levels. ILOs are based on the following core competencies: communication (written and oral), problem solving (quantitative reasoning), information literacy, critical thinking, diversity, and integrity (ethics). Specific content area knowledge is measured within each individual program and is assessed as part of the academic program review process.
黄网站色视频免费,免费三级现频在线观看,色偷偷亚洲男人的天堂The tables below represent data from January 2014 to June 2018 and provide an overview across all programs, summarized by level (undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral).