Discover Guidance at Every Step of Your Academic Journey
Our Student Success Advisors are available from 7AM to 5PM, five days a week, to assist with many aspects of your educational goals. Upon acceptance into our programs, you will be assigned an advisor to contact directly with any questions. Trident Student Success Advisors are trained in:
- Assisting with selection and sequencing of courses for your desired program.
- Providing help with course and system navigation.
- Explaining program requirements and changes.
- Answering general questions about the Trident Learning Community (TLC), programs, and courses.
- Providing supplemental support to all students with academic difficulty.
- Ensuring a smooth transition for new students into the university community.
- Partnering with faculty and students with disabilities or other extenuating circumstances and devise plans to help meet their academic goals.
Students should address specific academic matters to the faculty member teaching the course.
Trident University offers Student Identification Cards for all matriculating students. Many discounts are offered for students with ID cards. To purchase a Student ID, login to the and submit a completed online request form.
You will need to upload a photo and pay the $10 fee. ID cards are valid for one year from the time of purchase. Please allow 14-21 days for processing and mailing.